A multifunction printer can help you generate high-quality printed documents quicker and also is a great tool for all your printing needs. But were you also aware that they are also an excellent resource for creating digital documents?
Too many businesses are still operating at the speed of paper, an outdated mode that is likely to become more obsolete with time. Digital documents are the future, especially with the versatility of storage, sharing, and security that digitizing offers. Here’s how to use your Xerox multifunction printer to its potential by taking advantage of the scanning feature.
Facts of Scanning
Scanning is just like making a printed copy of your document; only you’re making a digital copy that has much more flexibility. Your digital document can be archived, shared, stored, retrieved, emailed, faxed, or printed. It can be sent directly into workflow protocols in your document management system, or forwarded to multiple staff for collaborative edits. Whatever the reason for your scanning, your Xerox multifunction printer can simplify your office considerably.
Better Efficiency with Scanning
When you take advantage of your Xerox multifunction printer scanning capability, you’re improving workflows and boosting efficiency.
- Scan documents in order to:
- Create editable/searchable digital files of your hard copy documents
- Share with universally viewable files like PDFs
- Managed, distribute, and store sensitive documents
- Store documents electronically in order to:
- Reduce paper usage and waste
- Clean up office space
- Secure documents against the vulnerabilities of paper
- Enable fast searching and reduce data loss
- Manage documents electronically in order to:
- Enhance workflows
- Speed up processes
- Enable remote document access
- Utilize access control and security features
- Distribute documents electronically in order to:
- Collaborate seamlessly
- Print to network printers or email securely
- Show full audit trail of edits and filing
A multifunction printer can revolutionize the way your office stores information. Contact Magnum Group today and find the right Xerox multifunction printer for you.
Magnum is an exclusive platinum level Xerox dealer and our clients span across the United States. We can service and support your Xerox devices anywhere in the United States with a guaranteed same day / next day on-site service guarantee.
To learn more about how Magnum can help your organization evaluate your existing copier leases or provide a quote for new copier and printer equipment, please call (800) 893 1183 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org