In good economic times, companies often take their eye off the ball when it comes to costs. But when times get tougher and revenue goes downhill, many organizations scramble to find ways to cut cost to maintain profits.
On an average, research suggests the costs associated with documents in a business account for 6 percent of annual revenues. Yet 74 percent of organizations have not measured the financial cost of resources like paper or storage associated with their document workflows — not to mention all of the unseen costs to a business associated with poor process, duplication of effort or lost productive time. These hidden and often unnecessary costs can go by unnoticed and unmanaged, impacting your business’ profitability.
We realize how important it is for your organization to control costs. Xerox technology is designed with your bottom line in mind.
Features of Xerox Technology
- Avoids a second pass of the print engine if only one page was sent
- Default two-sided printing from the factory
- Restrict access, usage, and color printing
- Reduced energy consumption for increased savings with Energy Star technology
Advantages of Xerox Technology
- Application Defaults ensure internal applications are cost effective; for eg. email print settings are 2-sided and in black and white
- Control who prints what, when, and how
- Power Management Tools
Contact us today to see how your organization can benefit with Xerox technology.
Magnum is an exclusive platinum level Xerox dealer and our clients span across the United States. We can service and support your Xerox devices anywhere in the United States with a guaranteed same day / next day on-site service guarantee.
To learn more about how Magnum can help your organization evaluate your existing copier leases or provide a quote for new copier and printer equipment, please call (800) 893 1183 or send an email to email@example.com