Magnum’s comprehensive print audit assessments enable organizations to significantly lower the cost and environmental impact of printing.
The suite is comprised of three components: Analysis, Rules and Recovery.
The average employee prints 35 pages per day, of which 17% are never used. Print Audit lets organizations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce.
Gain a detailed understanding of your print environment:
- Automatically track 100% of your printing, including local, networked and direct-to-IP devices.
- Spot equipment abuses with powerful volume analysis reporting tools that detail who is printing the most and to what devices, what is being printed and more.
- Save money by revealing printing inefficiencies such as excessive printing to high cost personal printers.
- Installs silently to tens, hundreds or thousands of workstations.
- Automatically builds inventory lists of every user, printing device and computer.
Magnum enables your organization to implement rules based printing and features – the industry’s only printing rules engine which allows you to cut your printing expenses by up to 75%.
Unlimited cost and environment saving possibilities:
- Create cost and eco-conscious users by informing users of job costs and environmental impact before they print.
- Ensure your most efficient printers are being used by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
- Maintain document security and regulatory compliance by implementing rules that can prevent confidential documents from being printed or inform you when they are printed.
- Control color costs by limiting color usage by the user, computer, printer, number of pages, application and much more.
- Reduce abuse by encouraging or forcing users to print on both sides of the page.
Companies that are failing to recover their printing costs are losing thousands a month in potential revenue. Magnum ensures every print job is tracked and billed accordingly.
Turn your print cost center into a profit center:
- Automatically track every print or plot produced in your environment by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number.
- Encourage economical printing by creating declining balances based on the job cost, total pages, color pages, or black & white pages.
- Automate 100 percent of your client billing processes.
- Recapture the cost of the software in as little as 6 weeks.
- Track copying, scanning and faxing with Print Audit’s optional Copy Audit and Embedded solutions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a sample print audit report.